Friday, May 15, 2009

Welcome:


Hello, my name is Francisco Sánchez, I'm nineteen years old. I've lived in Santiago of Chile all my life

I'm in second year of Veterinary Medicine at Univercity of Chile. I like pets very much; dog, cat, horse, fish and other species and love the sport, specially football soccer, tennis, futsal, swimming and rally.
Mi objetive with this blogs is learn a bit more english, to communicate with other persons in this language and to know a major vocabulary. I hope writing in this blog your commentaries
I hope you like my blog and if you have similar interest, writing in this blog your commentaries...

greetings...!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Francisco! of course I remember you...we played taca-taca together :B
    You are a very sportsman guy :) but you practise all those sports?
    see you in class! bye

    ReplyDelete