Wednesday, May 27, 2009


One of the technological pieces with I like more is the computer. This creation is one of the most important in the word, because, in this time, everything are handling for this tecnology (companies, cars, etc).

I have one computer in my house, and my brother and my sister too. This`s elementary in my study, because the classes are in power point (ppt) with images and sketch. I play in the computer too, for example Age Of Empires, Surffing in Internet, speaking in msn and other uses.

I use the computer everyday, in the afternoon for study or relax me awhile. I like the computer for this reason, beacause I can do many different things, for example search information related with different regards (biology, histology, physiology, etc) or give me informer of the events that happen in the word.

My life without computer would be tragic, because my life is handling around the computer, my study, my moment of relax, my communication to the word, etc. This technological object in inavoidable in my life..........

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I also use my computer every day, and I really it is elementary to study.
    see you in class, bye

    ReplyDelete